Breast Reconstruction - Scottsdale, AZ

I had a dbl mast about 4 years ago and since have...

I had a dbl mast about 4 years ago and since have had 14 surgeries. Tram flat and another flap on my right breast. It was a mess!! After moving to AZ I saw Dr. Parsons and he and his staff were amazing. He explained every step to me, he was going "simple" and not trying to do a tone of fancy surgery. He reconstructed my right breast and I cant believe the difference already after one week. He and and his staff are just the best.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Parson's and his team are great. He fixed what other Dr.'s said couldn't be fixed. He and his staff treated me very well, and are very professional. I would send anyone to him. Dianne Johnson

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Sorry to hear you have been through some difficult times with your reconstruction the past few years. I'm happy you are finally getting satisfactory results What is your next step in the process? Will you need a few more surgeries? Will your insurance help cover some of this revision?Wishing you the best and congratulations on your new right breast!