Bigger is Better - Scottsdale, AZ

Had 450cc saline over the muscle done ten years...

Had 450cc saline over the muscle done ten years ago. They were too small and too far apart after so many years and a significant amount of weight loss. Had very apparent rippling visible and implants still soft. Was told I had some scar tissue removed.

Replaced (over the muscle still)with 700cc high profile saline, over filled to 800cc to minimize rippling due to severe lack of breast tissue. It sounds like a lot but they aren't as big as they sound since I have no breast tissue at all (the 450's only made me a medium c cup!). They were much fuller looking the first 6 weeks or so and the settling and swelling going down did take some volume down from initial look. Went from 34ddd to 32ddd. Size is not exact as it has been impossible to find a comfortable sexy bra my size. I find that having my new cleavage makes a lot of underwire bras too uncomfortable (the wires go up to high and dig into implant).

Healing was pretty easy and standard, just have to make sure you remind yourself to ease into anything that you use your hands for. Only took pain killers for 3 days and then my stomach couldn't handle them anymore.

I am already wanting my swollen post op size back...

Have considered filling my existing implants to...

Have considered filling my existing implants to get fuller size and also to correct some assymmetry. Everything I have read recommends not doing this though...there have to be some successful cases I'm sure. Perhaps we don't hear about it since this refilling is frowned upon among doctors...

Sooo, I had surgery a week and a half ago. My...

Sooo, I had surgery a week and a half ago. My existing saline implants were filled to 850cc's (from 800) to correct some asymmetry and I had some pocket suturing done in the underside area and a little up the outer sides. Pain was not too bad, I'm a pro by now lol, but there was some, after all- surgery is surgery. They are still tender and am still needing constant support on them or they hurt. The change is minor but I notice the improvement. They are perkier from the additional volume and the tightening of the lower area of the pockets. Sometimes subtle changes can make big improvements!

Happy with implants for now...I know I won't be...

Happy with implants for now...I know I won't be able to go 10 years until my next revision again bc of the size I am now and being over the muscle. I do miss the "post op perkiness" that you have for the first few months, perhaps I need to get them under the muscle to keep that look. They are still soft- although obviously not like silicone-and there are surprisingly very few spot where you can really "feel the implant" badly.

I would recommend a high end bra shop like nordstroms so that you can get sized. I was a 30A/b before, then 225cc overs I sized there at 30D, now with 350 unders I sized at 30F!! The cup of the bra fits perfectly with the implant to help support it and it looks good. I would have picked 32DD at VS (they don't sell 30s) and it would have fit ok, but not as good as the 30F, and she even said 28s would work for me too. It's important for it to fit well, especially to support your overs...
Love your results! You look awesome!
Thanks:) sorry I have been MIA, I am sporadically busy which can be inconvenient for the sites that I love and try to keep up with like realself.com:)
This is what I want !! Your result is amazing :) I'm in love with how they look on you ... May I ask how tall are you, your weigh and breast size before your first breast augmentation ... I'm getting a full Breast lift in a week ( I have 425 cc saline now) it makes me a D but I want to go for 550 or 600cc .. I love how they look on you and this would be my "wish boobs " lol btw I'm 5,6 117 lbs .. Your response will really help , thank you !
Thank you:) I am 5'4" about 115 lbs. I was a small B cup when I was 21 which seems like centuries ago lol. You sound like you have a little more of a slender build than I do. When you are petite and have a narrow ribcage like I do can be a good idea into getting high profile implants. They have a smaller base and diameter but project more because of that.
you look amazing the breast are perfect and it makes your body look tiny,.ay i ask the name of the Doctor
OMG they look awesome!!!
Thanks, I need that butt in your profile pic lol!  (   )(   )
I know right? Hopefully I get after my bbl!
those are the results that i want! hehe seriously, i fell in love with them.. i have 300cc silicone implants and i want to go bigger, i wonder if saline look better.. is there any difference between them?
Yes, the silicone do tend to feel a bit more like real tissue.  And you can't adjust the size because they are prefilled, therefore the incision is a little longer (saline gets filled after the bag in put in) and you can't "overfill" like saline which sometimes can help reduce the rippling.  Because you can fill to the desired cc's, you can also balance out any size asymmetry (most women have one side slightly larger than the other naturally) so if that is something you want it could help with that.  Are you over or under the muscle? What about your boobs do you want to be "better"?
nice! the thing is that i was very young when i got my boob job, and i didn't pay much of attention (lol) i don't know if they're over or under! how can i figure it out? before surgery i remember that my surgeon said that i have breast tissue ( a B). my boobs want to go bigger!! hehe! perky and round, i dont like the natural look i want them to stand out!
I know, I understand-I was 20 for my first and really didn't research as well as I do now about stuff!  If they look a bit more natural I am guessing you are under the muscle.  But you should try to find out what you have anyways so you can give your next dr as much info as possible, like what profile you are.  Mine are high profile so that means the base of the implant has a smaller diameter (ideal for petite and narrow ribcages) and there is a bit more of a "shelf". You could call the dr's office and ask them the details, did they give you a device identification card for your implants?  It would say the name brand, type and size of your implants.
Yes now i want to make a very good research before the surgery, to have the result i want, not to be unsatisfied again!i think they look quite natural, perky and goodlooking but not those silicone boobs that i like! i will mail her to sent me the info but, no she didn't give me a thing! i paid thousands of euros, she said that i got high quality implants but i dunno details! what do u mean by "shelf" (sorries).. how can i post a wish pic to show what i like? thanks!
Shelf refers to the projection of your implants, like how much they appear to "stick out" from your body. I know you said you wanted them to not look to natural - you can still get somewhat natural looking implants and have them a bit more "noticeable".  Whichever implants you choose you might want to ask about getting high profile implants if that is the look you want.
Hey just noticed a comment you wrote to me after i responded to someone hahah. Hmm u said something about ur friend being a c cup n going 650hp n being bigger than you? So im a 38b (barely) n tried on 600 and they were huge! Lol i dnt wanna have the regret of not going big enough but i dnt want to be huge either lol a full D would be fine or DD lol. What do u think if i would to just go with 500? Or 550? Ahhhh help! Lol
That sounds good, do what you are comfortable with, it really depends on what look you are going for, you know?  The difference between 500 and 550 is not enough to keep yourself up at night trying to decide between the two.  Generally I hear that usually 125-150cc's is the difference between cup sizes.
Not sure who your doc is, but if you are considering size increase I highly recommend Dr. Pousti in San Diego. Just a thought.
Thanks for the advice! I already wanted to go to him since I researched him for the first time, I have looked at a lot of his patient pics and read a lot of great reviews as well.   He does seem to specialize in the larger sizes-hopefully by the time I get my next revision he isn't retired:)
Hi there, any rippling at all ?? you are very thin and added quite a lot ... (you mention feeling the implant, but can you actually see anything at all) . I am fighting with rippling already and i am only a year and a half post op!
I may have a little if I am bending over with no bra or something.  I keep them packed in pretty good almost all the time in a bra-even when I go to bed (with a lightweight sports bra over my bra!).  For the first two months, I showered with a bathing suit top on.  Lol I know it sounds silly but they actually hurt the first 2 months when they didn't have any support.  Did you go over or under the muscle?  It's weird even though I don't have much breast tissue. the only rippling I ever see sometimes is in the inner cleavage area.  I think it did help that I chose to overfill them as much as possible.  Yeah, most rippling shows up at about a year I think after the swelling goes away and they settle a bit (or if you lose a lot of weight-my old ones didn't get bad ripples until I lost 20 lbs.).
I have mine in the cleavage area also! I did now correct it with fat injections, but wonder how long it will last to be honest. I did not loose any weight, so i guess it is not linked to that! I had dual plane; cannot even imagine what sort of rippling i would have if i did not go under. I really am not sure thou if wearing super tight bras really help avoiding rippling... .. mmmmm ;)
I really want to go under next time.  So you have a lot of rippling even under?  That is a big reason I would want to go under, to look a bit more natural (as natural as augmented 32ddd's can look haha).  I don't wear super tight bras, I just make sure I have them well supported almost always.  I think the idea is to keep gravity from enhancing any ripples or potential ripples.  I knew a girl that had really perky overs after 10 years and she said she aways wore a sports bra to bed and kept then supported.  I guess if they aren't flying around a lot (LOL) the skin would hypothetically have less potential to sag, right?  Let me know how the fat injections last.  I have heard other people do that and love it, that is something I will keep in mind for the future...