Awesome Breast Augmentation with Little Swelling/pain - Scottsdale, AZ

Awesome doctor..very friendly staff. They were...

Awesome doctor..very friendly staff. They were straight forward about everything. Surgery went great!

One week after surgery... Went in to be checked...

One week after surgery... Went in to be checked out by the DR.. Everything looks great. I'm still a little sore around the incisions. Also, on the sides of my breasts (near where my arms rest) it feels like there is bruising. There is very little brusing anywhere other than where the incisions were made. This is surprising because I normally bruise very easily.

The swelling has gone down so much (even though there wasnt much before hand). Its a little awkward how the breasts look when I lean forward like I'm trying to touch my toes. However, when I stand straight up they look normal (but bigger of course). Its definately going to take some getting used to.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Staff tried to get me to do smaller implants than I wanted. However, had no problems with giving me what I wanted in the end. Everyone was very friendly and didnt just seem like they had a fake smile on their face. They answered all questions I had and even kept asking if I had any other questions. They called to check on me to make sure everything was going well. I had the surgery done on Monday and I was up around the next day. I had minimal pain and discomfort. Absolutely amazing all around! Plus, his prices were amazing too! Even though its cheap, his work definately is not cheap.. He did an amazing job!

Thanks for the pic! I'm seeing Dr. Gitt soon and like your results!

Thanks for sharing your journey with us!