Surgery a Success!

I'm a healthy and health-conscious, athletic...

I'm a healthy and health-conscious, athletic 5'4'', 110 lb., 32 A/B 43 yr old mom. I want a natural look to fill out lost volume from brestfeeding and age. I love a sexy, curvy womanly shape. I lost my volume from age and breastfeeding. My biggest deterrent in getting BA is the negative body image message I might be sending my daughters and potential health risks. I'm pretty sensitive to chemicals, perfumes and anything toxic so I worry I might have some side effects from BA. I'm planning on getting the smallest silicone implants that fit my petite frame. Today I go for my final consult to determine size. I"m also having Rhinoplasty to open up my right nasal passage to improve breathing. Doctor will also smooth out slight bump. I figure I might as well go under the knife only once. I hope it isn't too much pain in having two surgeries at once.

Still on the fence

I saw the doctor a couple of days ago and we took a photo of me before and after with the 215 cc implants in a sports bra with my clothes on. He says this is the largest they will ever look since they are laying on top of my skin and not yet inserted. I like the way they look.

Side view before pic

Tried to get this to upload before.

6 more days until surgery

I'm so excited. I've decided I'm going to do it.

Surgery a Success!

Yesterday was surgery. It went great. Really easy. They just put me to sleep and voila, I woke up with new breasts and nose. Having both surgeries at the same time so far not too bad. I have 2 black eyes and 2 huge new boobies. Huge is relative of course. Way bigger than pre-op. They look bigger than I wanted, hoping it is just swelling. My doc and his team were awesome. I still haven't seen my boobs. I'm not sure if I can take the bra or white band off yet to see them. Anyone? I"m relieved it is over and excited to see the results.

Day 1 after surgery

Wow. I can't believe how good I feel. I can still see the purple marker lines on my breasts. I just took a peek and here they are. I think the doc did a great job in keeping them subtle. I can see they are swollen and up higher than I want. I trust they will drop. I'll take more pics after my doctor visit tomorrow. I'm so nervous about taking off the bra and messing them up. Thanks everyone for your love and support. I'm so grateful for this site.

Day 1 before and after comparison

I love the subtle lift and fullness that I have back after babies and breastfeeding.

one week after BA and Rhinoplasty

Wow! Overall, I feel really great. I'm totally off all the meds. No more Soma and Percoset needed. Not even Tylenol. But if I feel pain I will take it. Back to work today at my desk.

I have some discomfort in my chest. The white strap I have to keep snug really makes it tought to breathe deeply. I feel mostly tightness in chest and the occasional sharp pain. My boobs still feel sorta foreign on my body but I'm sure I will get used to them. I had a crazy dream last night that the doc filled them with green gummy bears instead of the silicone implants. (no, I didn't have any drugs or alcohol in my system when I went to bed! ;)

My nose is still in a cast. I get it off in 3 days. My 2 black eyes are just about gone. Some yellow skin from the bruises still left.

Nose cast is off. Boobs doing great!

Wow. My nose looks amazing. The deviated septum is fixed and I can breath again in both nostrils. The swelling is so minimal you can't see it.

My boobie update... other than the tightness in my chest and a few shooting pains here and there, my boobs feel amazing. Still getting used to the new heaviness on my chest. I really hate wearing the white strap across the top of my boobs to keep them from riding up. It really constricts breathing.

I'm off the pain meds as of three days ago. Taking Traumeel, 1,000 Vitamin C, multivitamins and lots of rest.

Trying on my bikinis with my new boobs.

Oh here are the girlies at 9 days post op. I tried on some of my bikinis and wow what a difference! So happy with the results. They are getting softer and dropping each day.

before and after bikini

I love the Frametastic app that helps you do before and after shots.

before and after 10 days post opp

so happy!!
Arizona Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shaw was exceptional. I've rarely give the highest marks on any review of anything. But he truly deserves it. The whole process from start to finish was professional, and informative. I felt respected, safe and cared for at every moment. Dr. Shaw and his staff are the best out there.