I've never had surgery done in my life - Breast Implants - Scottsdale, AZ

I've never had surgery done in my life and was...

I've never had surgery done in my life and was terrified to get my breasts done, but it was the not painful at all. I'm very happy with my results and it was definitely worth it. It is two weeks after my surgery and i don't feel any pain and don't even feel like i went through surgery, because it was so simple and fast recovery. I still have to wait a few months for the full results, but so far my breasts look great and I can't wait to see what the outcome will look like. This surgery has made me more confident as a person and feel sexier in my body.

Do you have any photos to share? Nice to hear it was a fast recovery for you! Here's hoping I have the same :)

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. What type of implants did you go with?

I was originally going with 400cc but I changed it to 375cc for the more natural look
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr. Guerra, because I felt comfortable with him and he knew what he was talking about/doing. I went to five different surgeons and Dr. Guerra was the best fit for me and I am truly happy i picked him as my surgeon. His staff is amazing and I am very glad with the results. Dr. Guerra was is an amazing doctor.