Replaced Old Implants After 2 Kids - Scottsdale, AZ

I am very happy with my results with Dr. Malek. My...

I am very happy with my results with Dr. Malek. My breasts had "bottomed out" after nursing 2 kids and having implants since I was 19 (now 32). He recommended placement of Strattice along with new implants. I wanted to go a tiny bit bigger and he recommended against it because it may drag my breasts down again sooner. He also said that my surgery was partly reconstructive because he had to fix my placement. But he met me in the middle and gave me a little more volume (1/2 cup size) and he respected my decision to go with saline implants again instead of silicone (I do not feel comfortable with silicone in my body). The size is absolutely perfect and he placed them much closer together. I love the Strattice because I feel like it is a built in bra, but this could also be his sutures holding my breasts up and in. The only negative would be that the post care instructions are different than what he tells me to do. I just followed his verbal instructions. Plus, I'm a RN so I kinda knew what to do anyway. His staff was excellent, especially Heather and the recovery nurse. In regards to other comments about his bedside manner, he is very cut and dry, but nice and meticulous and good at what he does. I would rather have a serious surgeon that does a good job, than the goofball I got the first time who did a sloppy job. Trust me, I have worked with several surgeons and the nice and bubbly surgeons don't always do a good job because they aren't picky enough. I've seen several other breasts he has done and they are all perfection.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I'm happy to hear your revision went well! The strattice sounds like a dream come true. Will you be wearing a bra when you sleep to help support your new look? What size implants did you get with your initial BA? And did you get a few more cc's with your new saline implants? Congratulations and thank you for sharing your helpful story on RealSelf!
I had to wear a bra with sleep the first month, but stopped now. I initially had 425 cc and now 500cc implants
That's nice you don't have to sleep with a bra. Do you feel much larger with the additional 75cc's? Feel free to post any photos you're comfortable sharing....even clothed is great. I'd love to see the difference in your cleavage now that you have the Strattice and the implants placed closer together. Many women are seeking this look.