Breast Implant Exchange with Full Fold Revision and Strattice Placement - Scottsdale, AZ

I was 21 when I had my first breast augmentation....

I was 21 when I had my first breast augmentation. After 13 years, it was time for a swap out. However over the years my implants began to drop and move all over the place. With the first surgeon I saw (he will remain nameless), put in way larger implants then I wanted. I started at a natural 34 A cup, asked for a C cup and woke up from surgery a full D cup. With time and hormones I was now a full 34 DD. My original implants were 375cc saline implants filled to nearly 450 each. In order for such a large implant to fit the original doctor had to cut the natural fold of my breast. With such heavy implants and that fold cut, the implants slowly moved down. When I saw Dr. Flint she suggested a full fold revision with Straticce placement (to rebuid my natural breast fold and thicken the thinning tissue I had) and swapping the implants for a moderate profile silicone implant just a bit smaller then what I currently had. The surgery itself was very uncomfortable, but with the medications prescribed by Dr. Flint, the pain was very manageable. I now have 350cc on once side and 400cc on the other and a beautifully rebuilt natural breast fold. The first time I saw my breasts post surgery, I almost cried. I had no idea how self conscience I really felt about my old implants. They were heavy and uncomfortable and I never realized how unnatural and almost deformed they really did looked. I am thrilled with my new breasts! I am now currently 4 weeks out of surgery and am astonished how amazing my new breasts look!! I am thrilled already and I know the end will result will be even better. Dr. Flint is a true artist and I can't imagine going anywhere else for future surgeries. She and her staff are always warm and friendly with smiling, happy faces, always willing to answer any questions. Working with Dr. Flint and her staff as been nothing but truly pleasant and just plain easy. I highly suggest Dr. Flint for any cosmetic surgery you may be considering! My photo was taken just 10 days after surgery, actually the same day I had my drains removed. I will post better pictures once they take the offical after photo.
Wow! They look awesome! I am so glad you shared your story. Keep posting pics as you continue to drop and fluff...
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, very direct. Very timely, rarely runs behind. Amazing at what she does. Wouldn't go to anyone else!