I'm a huge baby when it comes to pain. - Breast Augmentation - Scottsdale, AZ

I had a breast Augmentation Sept. 2013. I...

I had a breast Augmentation Sept. 2013. I couldn't be more happy with my results.
I surprisingly was feeling better 4-5 days after procedure considering I'm a huge baby when it comes to pain. They called or emailed back in a timely manner. 5 months later I'm still happy. I wish i did this sooner!!

Photos

photo

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I interviewed 3 other doctors and she understood my goals. Dr. Flint and her staff were amazing. The staff was very accommodating and professional. I couldn't be more happy with my decision. She was honest and explained the pros and cons of my procedure. I can count on her when I decide to do another procedure.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.