I'm a huge baby when it comes to pain. - Breast Augmentation - Scottsdale, AZ

I had a breast Augmentation Sept. 2013. I...

I had a breast Augmentation Sept. 2013. I couldn't be more happy with my results.
I surprisingly was feeling better 4-5 days after procedure considering I'm a huge baby when it comes to pain. They called or emailed back in a timely manner. 5 months later I'm still happy. I wish i did this sooner!!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.

Photos

photo

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I interviewed 3 other doctors and she understood my goals. Dr. Flint and her staff were amazing. The staff was very accommodating and professional. I couldn't be more happy with my decision. She was honest and explained the pros and cons of my procedure. I can count on her when I decide to do another procedure.