The Best Thing I Have EVER Done! - Scottsdale, AZ

I have always had very small breasts. I wanted to...

I have always had very small breasts. I wanted to get implants, but didn't want them to look fake.

The surgery and recovery were not bad at all. I have a very low pain tolerance, but with the pain pump Dr. Parsons gave me the pain was easily manageable. To give you a comparison, the recovery I had after getting my tonsils removed was much worse than the recovery from my breast augmentation.

I am also very active so I was concerned about how long I would be unable to work out. Six weeks after surgery I was back into my work out routine with yoga, pilates, and spin.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Parson spends the time with his patients and really gets to know them. He listens to their wants and needs. His office staff is amazing! At one point I need to have stitch cut, Dr. Parson came in early the next day to make time for me. He is extremely responsive and helps ease your nervous. I would recommend Dr. Parsons to anyone thinking about getting a breast augmentation. Dr. Parsons was amazing! Even people that have known me for years have to ask if I got my boobs done because they look so natural. He helped me decide on a size that was perfect for my body and the outcome I was looking for. Many of other doctors I met with when picking a surgeon told me I would be unhappy unless I went bigger. Dr. Parsons listened to what I was saying and helped me through each step.