Pre-op - Pre Double Mastectomy & Reconstruction - Scottsdale, AZ

Ok, I already have implants 11 years they were...

Ok, I already have implants 11 years they were 250C filled to 285C. I am 5'4" was 110 now 98 so I have lost weight. I have an awkward shapped chest. I have been DX'd with breast cancer and elected to have a double mastectomy. My breast tissue is very dense. I actually wore Platex " Nearly "A",, which is basically training bra's for a 35 year old.

I only wanted to go a little bigger till this weekend when I was at a part for my best friend and her daughter was there. Her daughter is small like me had her boobs done, they looked AWESOME felt so real hers were 425C and I thought they were real, everything about her body-breast size was just like mine

Small nippples, areolas chest size, I thin she has about 10-20 llbs on me but other wise she is built like me. I am going to call my platic surgeon since they plan on doing most of all the surgery and recontruction at the same time I want to go 400-425. I am going to be 50 this year. the ones i have are 11 years old so it is time fo a UPGRADE, yea it SUCKS for the reason i have to get an upgrade, but i dont have to pay for it, ever since I had them done 11 years ago I wish i went bigger so NOW .... I AM GOING BIGGER..... you only live ONCE, GET WHAT YOU WANT !! THIS IS ON MY BUCKET LIST !!!!

Having had a double almost 2 years ago, I want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. It's a craZy time ~ so take care of yourself and listen to your body. (AND stay cool, I used to live in Scottsdale and get there often!) If you have any questions or concerns or simply need an ear, I am here for you ....
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

He was refered to me by my general surgeon who is doigng my radical mastecovmy