My Experience - Scottsdale, AZ

I would highly recommend the surgery for anyone...

I would highly recommend the surgery for anyone considering it. I had absolutely no bruises after surgery and minimal pain. The pain seemed more of an annoyance than an actual problem. The only recommendation I would have is to not let the actual "sizers" you try on largely influence your decision. Look at photos of celebrities and cleavage you like and ask the surgeon how you can get to that level. I felt like the sizers did not end up representing the actual size very well. To help me post-op, I had pre-prepared dinners ahead of time and froze them. I had plenty of food in the fridge and had made out a schedule of what I should be doing. It helped the first two days icing on and off for 20minutes and walking every hour. I've heard people having horror stories with pain, so I made sure the first two days my pain was managed well, I would wake up during the night to take a pain or muscle relaxant to continue the schedule. My pain level was low during the first week. Returning to work the second week was extremely easy, I felt almost completely 100% like I had before. I am super excited to go wear a bikini or go to a club now!

All post-op appointments are done!!!

SO I finally have purchased a bra! It's been 8 weeks since surgery!

Official Measurements---
Before 34A
After 32DD-30F

I have 350CC normal saline high profile implants

So-I do not believe that I look like a D or an F but because I am small around my midsection, my boobs protrude more and when I tried on a C/D my boobs would spill out of the bra. I feel most comfortable in a 32DD (Victoria secret My body bra) or 32DDD/30F (Dillards Wacoal bras). That is definitely one thing you have to think about pre surgery, it is much harder to find a bra after surgery if you have small band size! I had difficulty when trying on the bras because most of the bras would not sit flush against my chest, going up cup sizes helped to tighten the band. Also what helps when you try on the bras is actually pulling up your tissue (cupping your breast and pulling it up) to fit into the cup; otherwise some of the tissue will sink into the bra instead of fit nicely.

The other thing that was a little weird for me is that toward the bottom of the implants it looked like there was a dent (not noticeable in clothes or in a swimsuit but noticeable to me). The surgeon informed me this was normal-if you notice the presurgery pics, my boobs naturally sink downward. So the natural tissue remains the same regardless of how the implant changes it. I hope that makes sense?

However---I am SUPER excited that I have cleavage and I'm not even wearing a padded bra! That is so amazing to me and exciting! Also, bikinis look awesome, I should post a photo but the ones I have right now are too dark, they look huge in a bikini!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Guerra for the surgery as well, he is great at what he does and his staff is amazing! The only downside I would say is that you spend a small amount of time with the actual surgeon. Also, the nurse and surgeon gave different instructions on timing of medications which was confusing pre-op.Also, the aftercare was not explained before thoroughly I did not know about the band and massages. But initially it was all overwhelming to begin with and once you go through it, it is not a big deal. Overall, I'm extremely happy with my results and will refer everyone to Guerra's office.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. You provide some excellent advice on prepping for your recovery. What was your pre op cup size and your new cup size? How many cc's did you end up getting? Congratulations!

good review! i agree!