Bilateral Implant Exchange - Scottsdale, AZ

Dr. Parson did my bilateral implant exchange,...

Dr. Parson did my bilateral implant exchange, switching my 300cc saline implants to a 500cc memory gel implant. I had been wanting to go larger, but wanted a natural look. I was so pleased with my results, he reshaped my pockets, giving me more cleavage and allowing a more natural look and feel. Usually with implants, theyre very easy to spot and people can assume when a person has them. Eight times out of 10, people assume mine a real.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Parson and his staff. I found Dr. Parson through Neos Medspa where I am a client and he is their medical director. From my initial consultation to my post op, Dr. Parson and his staff took supreme care of me, he would even personally call me in the evenings following my surgery to see how I was doing. I was also extremely pleased and confident with all of the staff at Piper Surgery Center. My experience coming out of anesthesia was so comfortable, I felt great all day. I have had other procedures done by Shaun and I will always continue to. I have no intention of ever going to another surgeon.

I'm about to choose a surgeon for exactly the same procedure...in the same town. Am a little freaked out with the cost difference... been quoted from 5500 to 9000. Is this normal? And how is your recovery?

Thank you for posting your experience on RealSelf! What's the youtube link, is that you?