Could Not Ask for a More Pleasing Outcome! - Scottsdale, AZ

In my mid-40s and having lost youthful volume to...

In my mid-40s and having lost youthful volume to my breasts I interviewed 4 Plastic surgeons before meeting Dr Turkeltaub. In our first meeting I showed him a picture of my desired look. He sized me by placing a couple of demonstration implants up to my chest and having me view the effect in a mirror. He said he would do the final sizing in the OR once he could see what they looked like in place. He asked for a copy of the picture which I provided via e-mail. He is the only doctor that participated in my sizing. This method of sizing, his years in practice and all the reviews you see here made my choice easy. His expertise, caring way, sense of humor, reasonable pricing and the attitude of his staff (most outstanding!) won me over !
If you show up from out of town have someone with you to drive you to and from surgery and watch over you after your release. One of two things may happen if you don't 1) you run the risk of your procedure needing to be rescheduled or 2) proper post-operative observation may be an additional but necessary expense to ensure that your safety comes first. It is easy to be swayed by "rapid recovery" being emphasized in the media...I'm saying discuss this with your doctor in advance and plan ahead.
My surgical site was pristine. In other words I had no bruising at all !!! The folks at the surgery center were caring experts in their fields of practice. I never doubted that I was in good hands. Because I have had extreme nausea related to prior anesthesia special precautions were taken and I was never nauseous. After I was released my recovery involved multiple pillows around me and elevating my torso to a near upright position. I slept through the lingering effects of anesthesia and followed my post-op instructions after that. Because I was told the implants would at first sit a little higher and later descend, I was not surprised when I saw them at my first post-op follow-up. It has been 90+ days since my surgery and I could not have asked for a more pleasing outcome !!! They are perfect for my height and weight. I now have youthful volume where I needed it and they are extremely natural both visually and to the touch !!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr Turkeltaub will learn from you what your desired outcome is and use his expertise to deliver the aesthetic you are looking for. His surgical consultations are free and he and his staff welcome your questions.