Excellent Experience! - Scottsdale, AZ

My experience with Dr. Repta was excellent. I...

My experience with Dr. Repta was excellent. I spent a few years contemplating a breast augmentation but couldn’t bring myself to a consultation for a very long time. I think my resistance prior to deciding to have the surgery came from fear of the surgery overall, and fear of not being happy with the results. Once I decided to go to a consultation, I met with only a few plastic surgeons, as my time was limited due to my preference of having the surgery during the summer months. Deciding on Dr. Repta as my surgeon came easy because of his confidence and assurance that I would love my results. He was very understanding about my desire to be conservative while increasing the proportions of my shape. He was also very supportive and honest about providing me with his recommendations especially because I am petite (5’2’’, 110lbs) . My surgery decisions were breast augmentation, silicone, under the muscle, inframammary, 300cc. The morning of my surgery I was surprised to feel quite calm. I believe having confidence with the surgeon you have chosen is critical in keeping your mind at peace before the surgery. To my knowledge the surgery went very well. I do remember waking up to a lot of pressure on my chest. For myself, the first day was definitely the most painful. I spent some of the day asleep, and most of the day on the recliner. I was actually surprised about how much better I felt after waking up post op day 2(surgery date being considered day 1). I was still on pain medication all day but was able to get up, shower, and take an accompanied small trip to the grocery store. Day 3 was actually the last day that I took pain medication because I was feeling so much better. Some discomfort remained (bloating due to anesthesia, little pains, and swelling) but overall felt well enough to be on my feet for a couple of hours at a time. I was back at work day 6 and was fine to work the entire week. I do admit that I usually got home in the afternoons feeling slightly more fatigued than normal but I am sure this is just part of the overall recovery. Swelling reduced significantly about day 8 and continues to reduce everyday. I would consider my recovery to be exceptional as I really do feel that the pain was minimal after day 2. My results already look great, and I’m sure will continue to look even better as they continue to settle into place. I don’t hesitate to say that Dr. Repta is an excellent plastic surgeon and will recommend him to any of my family and friends.

Finally adding some surgery photos!

I have included some before & after photos.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

It is my pleasure to endorse Dr. Repta to anyone who is searching for a plastic surgeon. Dr. Repta is without a doubt an incredibly talented plastic surgeon. After meeting him at my initial consultation, I knew immediately that he works to the very highest standards of professionalism, and is thoroughly reliable in delivering excellent results. I actually spent a few years debating the idea of a breast augmentation, and was still undecided prior to meeting Dr. Repta. He is very personable which resulted in attaining my trust right away. I discussed with him my desired results and he provided me with his recommendations. Two weeks later, I decided to move forward with the surgery. He was extremely helpful and supportive in all of the decisions I had to make throughout the progression of the procedure. My surgery to my knowledge went extremely well. I am only 10 days post-op while writing this review but I can say with confidence that my recovery has been exceptional. I am very grateful to have found a great plastic surgeon whose dedication to excellence had me back to a usual routine by post-op day 3.

Congratulations! Glad you are pleased with your results and your PS! I agree with you that it's very important to feel confident about your PS. Do you ever wish you had done this earlier? Or was the timing just right for you? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Hi Beth, I think the timing was actually perfect for me!

Glad to hear! I believe we make that phone call for a consult once we've mentally processed the idea for sometimes years!  ;)

your right if your results are beautiful now they ca only get better!
Thank you! Almost 1 month post-op and feeling great!