28 Years Old Wanting This for Half my Life :) - Scottsdale, AZ

I was referred by two others that had great...

I was referred by two others that had great experiences with Dr. Flint. I am so overly impressed with the entire process. I had a consultation with her, she spent 45 minutes with me, explaining everything and answering all my questions. I knew I wanted to move forward, I did get a 2nd opinion, exact same cost, that experience was short, awkward and the office looked like it hadn't been updated since 1970. Surgery was a breeze and recovery was easier than I ever imagined. I work in the medical profession, and know that the way she runs her practice is far superior than any other offices I've encountered. I never waited, every call or email or question was answered immediately. Every single person I encountered was kind, sweet and had a smile on their face. I am only 8 days past surgery, I already LOVE my results, and they're not even supposed to look best for 2-6 more weeks! I would recommend Dr. Flint to everyone, unless you like yellowed 1970's offices, and I can give you his info. . If you're on the fence, I say go for it! I wavered over the decision for a good 10 years, I wish I had done it sooner! Thank you Dr. Flint!
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the breast augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the breast aug community.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Flint, her assistant Kara and Dr. Miller (the anesthesiologist) are all wonderful, professional and fantastic people. I literally couldn't have asked for better people.