2.5 Month Post Op Review for Silicone BA - Scottsdale, AZ

Hi, I'm 29, no kids, pre BA I was 36B. I have...

Hi, I'm 29, no kids, pre BA I was 36B. I have always considered getting implants since I could remember. This year I finally decided to just do it....there really wasn't anything holding me back anymore--I am financially stable and mature enough to know this isn't a phase. So I scheduled a consultation in May, and after giving it some thought, booked my surgery for 8/31 within 2 weeks after my consult. I had never been so sure of anything in my life. I'm glad I waited because had I done it years ago, I wouldn't have been able to get silicone (to maintain a natural appearance and feel), I would have been financially strained being young in my career, and being that I would have been younger, I probably would have settled for a lower cost procedure and so-so results with someone other than Dr.Guerra. My breasts are now a 36D w/375cc (left) and 425 (right) and are very natural looking. I was concerned with my change being obvious, but it is all about how you dress them up (or down). I'm so happy with the results, I would highly recommend Dr.Guerra to anyone considering this procedure, especially if you're going for the natural look.

I'm having a BA performed by Guerra myself, could you post any pics of yourself please? I would love to see a recent post op pic of his work!

Thanks for sharing your happy experience!

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon