24 Year Old Who is SO Glad She Listened to Her Surgeon. - Scottsdale, AZ

I had been thinking about getting breast implants...

I had been thinking about getting breast implants for the past 5 years. I had actually made a consultation with Dr. Malek's office about a year ago and ended up canceling because I got too nervous. After taking time to think about it some more and discuss with my husband, I decided that now is the best time. I am young, have no commitments, and am not planning on having children for at least a few more years. I called to make my consultation appointment and ask a few questions. Teresa, who is the patient coordinator, stayed on the phone with me for 20 minutes just answering questions for me. I don't remember the last time I have called to set up an appointment and have someone be so kind, polite and caring. When I did go to my consult I was greeted by her and his lovely staff with kind smiles and a warm welcoming. Meeting Dr. Malek was almost intimidating but in the best way. He was so knowledgable, professional, and kind. I initially told him that I wanted my breasts to be much larger than what they were. Dr. Malek explained to me that he artistic and that he wanted me to think about my surgery for the long run. How would I want my breasts to look in 5 years when I am at the pool my children and when I am at family events? He wanted me to look beautiful naked and to be able to be sultry and sexy when I wanted and conservative when I needed to be. He advised that he would make them as big as he could while still keeping them curved and round. I just had my surgery this week and am beyond thrilled with my results and can't wait for my breasts to fall into place within the next few months. I have never felt so cared about by a physician and their staff and can not wait for pool season!!! If you are in the Phoenix area and are looking to have anything done, save yourself the time and call Dr. Malek and his staff. I promise you that you won't regret it!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon