23, 5'5", 120lbs, A Cup Hoping for Full C with 397cc Silicone Unders. The Count Down Begins! Scottsdale, AZ

Hello everyone! I'm a 23 year old student about to...

Hello everyone! I'm a 23 year old student about to enter my senior year of college! I have been thinking about breast augmentation since early high school and when I was 19 I went to a few consultations but never went through with the BA. I decided to put it to the side for a while.. But now 4 years later, I'm more than ready! Last month (July 2014), I scheduled a second consult with my favorite doctor from before. I tried on sizers and also saw the Vectra 3D imaging. I'm 5'5" and 120lbs with a ribcage of 27 in. Around the fullest part of my breasts is only about 30-31 inches and I wear a 32A/B bra depending on wear it's from. My goal is to be at least a full C so I'm more proportionate with my wide hip bones. Me and my surgeon decided 397cc mod plus silicone implants under the muscle would be best for my goal and frame! I just had my pre-op appointment a few days ago, so the count down begins! My surgery date is set for 8:45am on August 18! While we wait.. I'll upload some before pics.

Just got home!!

Hello everyone! :) I just got home from my surgery. The surgery lasted about an hour and 15 minutes and I was in recovery for about another hour. The first thing I noticed was my throat hurting from the tube they stuck down it and then I noticed the pain at the incision and then an enormous amount of pressure on my chest. The nurse gave me pain medication in my IV and everything felt great, until they sat me up to get dressed. It felt like the implant was putting a large amount of pressure on my incision. As soon as I got home I ate some crackers and took my pain meds and muscle relaxers and now I'm super drowsy! (Hopefully there aren't too many typos!) haha the meds have kicked in and the pain is gone so I'm feeling great! I'm all wrapped up so I can't see my results just yet but I can tell I'm filling out the sweater I'm wearing! Great sign so far! :) I have a post op appointment in the morning and I can't wait to see the results!

Deep breaths

Hello all! It is now the morning after, well kind of.. it's 4am here but I can't sleep anymore. Surprisingly I slept through the whole night (til now) perfectly fine. I found it a lot easier to sleep in a recliner instead of my bed though. I woke up with some pain this morning but mostly a ton of pressure. It literally feels like an elephant is sitting on top of my chest. The nurses couldnt stress enough to "breath deep"... No shallow breathing! They said each breath will hurt until my muscles stretch out. Deep breathing has been a little bit of a struggle but taking the pain meds regularly has helped tremendously. I think I underestimated the pain just a tad because I didn't take any pain meds when I had my tonsils removed in 2010. Oh well, no pain no gain right? Haha I think the most painful thing so far is getting up and walking around (which I try to do every couple hours) and pulling up my pants after using the rest room. I have a post-op appointment in about 6 hours so hopefully they can take off my wrap bandages so I can get a peek of what I'm workin with :)

Just left my post-op!

Dr. Nachbar removed the wraps and everything looks great! Can't wait to get a better look when I get home! Post-op day 1 pics coming soon!

Day 1 post-op!!

Bandages are off and both my surgeon and the nurse were very impressed how they look so far! I love them already :) perfect size and cleavage gap! They are obviously sitting high right now but I know once they settle in they will be perfect! I'm still experiencing quite a bit of pain and pressure but it's slowly getting better!

Day 2 Post Op

So last night I decided to sleep flat on my back on the couch instead of sleeping in the recliner. Bad idea haha. It took me about 30 minutes to get off the couch this morning.. I could not pull myself up! Finally I had to roll myself onto the floor and use my leg strength to stand myself up.. Ugh it was frustrating. I'm still in quite a bit of pain unfortunately so I'm still taking my pain killers. I just had my mom wrap me back in the bandages because the implants were feeling heavy on my incisions. Now I'm back in the recliner.. Stressing about how I'll ever make it to my first day of school tomorrow!

1 week today!!

Yay! One week and I feel awesome! The pain is gone except for a slight stinging pain on my right incision if I move a certain way. Today is the first day I was able to get a sports bra on :) and I couldn't be happier! I still have boobs with a sports bra! Haha before a sports bra would flatten them to nothing! They are still sitting high but they have definitely dropped since day 1 and I'm guesstimating I'm going to end up maybe a 32D? Can't wait til I can get measured!

Another picture

More 1 week post-op pics

Here you can see how high they are sitting. I can't wait til they drop and fluff over the next couple weeks!

9 days post op

Every day gets better :)

16 days post op!

I got the ends of my stitches off yesterday at my 2 week post op appointment! Everything is going great so far :) I still have some dropping to do but I've seen such a large improvement in these last 2 weeks! Couldn't be happier :)

A little over 3 weeks post op!

The tightness and swelling are pretty much gone and I couldn't be happier with my results :) here's an update pic
Dr. James Nachbar

I am so glad I went to Dr. Nachbar in Scottsdale for my breast augmentation. You can tell he is very experienced and knows what he's doing. I also really appreciate his strict rules about keeping the OR as sterile as possible! It really made me feel safe :) my results have come out better than I imagined and I definitely recommend him to anyone. Also, his whole office staff was very friendly and comforting and the OR nurse was a sweetheart.