So Happy With My Results! Body Lift After Weight Loss - Scottsdale, AZ

After losing alot of weight (~90 lbs) I elected to...

After losing alot of weight (~90 lbs) I elected to do a body lift to get rid of excess skin.
My first procedure was in April 2012, where I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and arm lift.

I am extremely happy with my results, and after having lost additional weight I will be getting a thigh lift in November, 2012, along with a breast augmentation and neck lift.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Extremely satisfied with the service in all of these categories. I chose Dr. Parson from a friend of a friend's referral, and also based on his credentials and reconstructive surgical experience. Dr. Parson was referred to me by a friend of a friend who'd been one of his patients and was quite satisfied with her results. Based on that and on his credentials and experience, I chose him as my surgeon. Both Dr. Parson and his staff were SO nice and friendly, supportive, very willing to answer any questions and were timely in their responses if I called and left a message. They made me feel so comfortable and not at all self-conscious. The staff at the Piper Surgical Center also could not have been nicer - I actually enjoyed my 2-night stay there(as much as possible after surgery). I would (and have) recommend Dr. Parson to anyone looking for a fantastic surgeon!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.