Amazing Under Eye Fat Transfer - Scottsdale, AZ

Almost 60 yrs young, eye orbits were hollow and...

Almost 60 yrs young, eye orbits were hollow and skeletal looking. Intial visit was for Ulthera consult, but he suggested fat transfer would give best results. During surgery had full-face Ulthera at same time as fat transfer, but Ulthera results aren't as spectacular as fat transfer. I'm very happy!

Please schedule some "away" time from...

Please schedule some "away" time from your career & social events. Even though I followed all directions for no Vit E, aspirin, etc., the under eye/cheek bruising was phenomenal! I did ingest quite a bit of Arnica as a preventive measure, too. My surgery was Dec 7 and I did not attend any New Year's Eve parties this year. I still had a thumb sized bruise under one eye four weeks later. Can't say if this might have been due to the trauma of the Ulthera at the same time though. Normally, I wear very little make-up (I work at home) so maybe a heavier foundation would have helped with cover up camouflage? I also have very pale skin as I'm a redhead who uses SPF 70. I was given "Twilight" anesthesia and did not even use OTC pain meds afterward. There were some tiny pin point "flashes" of nerve sensation in my cheeks for a couple weeks, but I think that was normal and I don't have them now. My belly (fat source site) was rather sore for at least a month, so I skipped my ab exercises!

I've passed my 90 day marker and couldn't be happier with the results. Surgery did not change how I look overall, but added youthful fullness to my face and completely eliminated the hollow looking sockets under my eyes. Last year's photographs make me look as if I was ill compared to my 90 day portfolio. Sorry no photos because I'm a very private person, but his office has great photos of me and many, many other clients.

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Skilled artist, professional demeanor, great follow-up care. I would feel confident referring him to anyone!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!