100% Satisfied Breast Implants - Scottsdale, AZ

After wanting larger breasts since high school, I...

After wanting larger breasts since high school, I finally decided to get them. I had origionally thought to do them in my country (The Dominican Republic) because it is much cheaper in Latin America, but I decided not to for a few reasons: incompetent doctors, recovery time away from work, and quality and warranty of the acutal silicone implants. I did a lot of research on the internet before I chose a surgeon. I didn't want to waste time going to different consusltations with different doctors, so I did most of my research online and conlcuded that Dr. Aldo Guerra would be my best option. I read reviews about him (very positive), his web page was very user friendly and informative, getting verified for financing was very easy, and finally, the free consultation was very thorough. Dr. Guerra uses Mentor breast implants made only in the USA. These implants come with a warranty and are FDA approved. His office is very nice and so are the people who work in it. Getting a surgury seemed really scary and like a big deal, but Dr. Guerra and his staff made it as easy and painless as possible. I felt that I was being cared for by detailed individuals who knew what they were doing. This was very important to my being mentally prepared for this. I'm now almost 3 months post op, and in all honesty am 100% satisfied with my results. My brests look amazing and perfect. Dr. Guerra's work could be described as "the perfect union of art and science"

before and after

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations! What type and size implants did you get? How much did you increase your cup size? I see a lot of reviews where members travel out of the US to get cosmetic procedures. It's interesting to see the opposite. Did you have anyone join you on your trip? Glad you're happy with your results.
Hi Beth, I went from a 34b to a 34 D, I have the smooth round high profile gel silicon implants size 425, im 5 2 and weigh 120 so they look great on me, not too big. My mom came to take care of me for post op :) that of course was ideal!