Awesome Mommy Makeover - Scottsdale, AZ

Never regained my figure after two kids. I...

Never regained my figure after two kids. I struggled with 65/75 lbs of yo-yo weight gain with each of my two pregnancies due to thyroid issues.  I also nursed each of my kids for 12/14 months.  Prior to having kids, I was very athletic and fit. Once I lost all the 'baby weight', I was very disappointed that I was not even close to fitting into ANY of my pre-pregnancy clothes.

I was expecting and was prepared for a difficult recovery, but I have been completely off pain meds for over a week and I am recovering much faster than I had planned.  I was impressed that Dr. Nachbar had a background in non-plastic surgery as well as plastic surgery.  I was also impressed that Dr. Nachbar did not use drains.  I didn’t want to have to mess with drains during the recovery time.

I wasn’t sure how I would feel afterwards.  I had read that some people fall into a bit of a depression after they have plastic surgery.  After the surgery, I only felt like I had been liberated somehow.

It is a painful surgery.  I don’t think there is anything that can change that, but my mood and attitude towards it has been fabulous and I could not be happier with the results of the procedure. (My husband certainly hasn’t had any complaints either!)  I have had absolutely no complications.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

At first, I was a little apprehensive about plastic surgery, but I was very impressed with Dr. Nachbar and his office staff during the first visit. Dr. Nachbar did my tummy tuck/breast lift & augmentation two weeks ago today. Dr. Nachbar and his staff did a great job. It is hard to do something purely for yourself after devoting years to raising small children, but I am very thankful that I did. It has made a world of difference. Thank You!