37 Yo Juvederm on Nasolabial Folds - Scottsdale, AZ

I had significant nasolabial folds and going...

I had significant nasolabial folds and going through a bit of an early mid life crisis and had extra $. I was getting a small growth removed and decided to go for the Juvederm. She recommended it because it would last longer and she said I would get better results with just one syringe full.

She used the one without an anaesthetic. It is a tiny tiny needle but when it first goes in it is briefly and intensely painful because of the area. The pain resides as quickly as it starts.

She was quite skillful. She did have to push down on to try to reshape a small area that was a bit wonky (not noticeably so). I had some mild bruising the next day (faint) and it last about 2 days.

Hi Phoenix,

Thanks so much for the review. I'm glad that although you were not necessarily looking for Juvederm when you went in, you came out with a positive experience. Do you think you will keep it up? How's everything going today? We would love to see pictures if you have them as well. Please keep the community updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Phoenix Skin

She was professional and polite and did not take her job lightly. I could tell she was motivated to do a good job. She was not "burnt out".