38 Year Old- in Dire Need of a Face Make Over!! - Scottsboro, AL

Dr. Bigelow and Valeries skills are absolutely...

Dr. Bigelow and Valeries skills are absolutely excellent! They are like 'artist' (with skin)! Everyone from the front desk to the back are so professional as well as personable! and everyone does a great job explaining the procedures and expectant outcomes! The nurses are very knowledgeable and kind. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bigelow (and her staff) to anyone! (Valerie! I can't thank you enough for reassuring me about the Dermapen treatments! My skin loves you and your magic wand!!).

I keep looking in the mirror! Bye bye 11's. My forehead looks so smooth, I still have natural moment in my eyebrows and forehead..just less wrinkling. I can already see a lot of improvement in my skin from my dermapen treatment this time. I have three more treatments to go. Because I can see such improvement I'm going to continue with them. I'm considering the laser around my mouth, that's the area that bothers me the most.
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Botox community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Botox community.
Sure! A few years ago I broke out with cystic acne. It has healed but I feel like it has aged my face, it also left marks. I went to see Dr. Bigelow about the deep 11's I had and the fine lines on my forehead. She took her time, ask me question, explained everything as she went and had the nurse clean me up before sending me out! The nurses were great too! One came in to explain everything as well! She even went over all the possible risk, that's huge to me! They don't let you go into anything blindly. The second nurse came in and put a numbing cream on me. By the time Dr. Bigelow started, I felt very confident and numb! A good thing, I did not even feel as much as small pinch. I only have pros, no cons. I had no bruising or swelling, just a few tiny marks that went away in a few hours! It's only day 2 and I can already see a huge difference. I also had my 3rd Dermapen treatment that day with Valerie, a RN. There has been so much improvement in the scaring on my face, I'd recommend the dermapen for anyone who is suffering from acne marks! Valerie and her dermapen wand work magic. I'm looking into a few more procedures and will make sure to update as I go!
Huntsville Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have to say that Dr. Bigelow is the best doctor! I have been to 3 or 4 other cosmetic surgeons and I either didn't like them as they made me feel like an intrusion on their day, or I wasn't comfortable with them, or their suggestions. Dr. Bigelow is very, very nice and Valerie is wonderful! Dr. Bigelow lets me know where she thinks the injections will do the most for me and she is always right! I enjoy going to her office, it just feels like home or walking into your best girlfriends house!