How to Look 15 Years Younger - Salt Lake City, UT

Always looked in mirror and pulled my face back...

Always looked in mirror and pulled my face back and up with hands, wondering how nice I would look. Finally came across a plastic surgeon that gave me the confidence that I could have that look. I was having botox and filler procedures for over a year. Dr. Thompson explained to me how a lower face lift (MACS) would improve my areas of concern. Knowing that I could have this done in the office, wide awake, and less expensive, I was sold. The first 4 days is a stay at home and rest with bandages. But! I was back at work in 7 days. Yes, it takes time for the final results. Several months. Have never regretted it! Those big vertical lines on the side of my face are gone, but turkey neck is gone. 15 years are GONE!!!

Congratulations! Were you really wide awake during the procedure? That sounds scary, to be honest!
Congrats on great results! It's amazing that you were back at work in 1 week. Do you mind if I ask your age?
I am 62 years old
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

After having my procedure, I called the office often asking questions and having concerns while I recovered. I was always invited in, or was given answers in a professional manner. Never felt like I was being a nuicense.