Time helped

I had one slightly bulging vein, several flat blue...

I had one slightly bulging vein, several flat blue veins, and several small red spider veins. The slightly bulging vein was the only thing that foam sclero took care of. I have in its place some hyperpigmentation and some little red spider veins. The flat blue veins did not go away, but instead, I have hypopigmentation that is unlikely to ever go away. My R upper thigh looks as if it had been splattered with bleach. A total bummer. The doc said at one point she had documentation to support how this was not permanent, but then didn't because she heard "hyper" instead of "hypo", so I'm stuck with it. The small red veins that she treated with foam sclero were treated somewhat, but not great...and I got the hyypopigmentation there, too. So she resorted to a very painful laser treatment that has done absolutely nothing. After 3x on one leg and 2x on the other, I've walked away from the laser treatment because it seemed like a painful, bottomless pit of $$$ going down the drain. I am going to try sclero one more time with a different doctor to see if I get better results, but if it's more of the same, all I can say is: no way was this worth it! One thousand dollars later, and I still don't want to bear my legs.

The passage of time can help to resolve many issues.

The passage of time can help to resolve many issues.