Sclerotherapy in Miami, FL

I had upper and lower legs done by Dr. Leyda Bowes...

I had upper and lower legs done by Dr. Leyda Bowes in Miami a week ago and I can already see a big improvement. I'm still healing, but the small spots and discolorations seem to be diminishing every day. Let's hope they all go away. The doctor had me use Jobst compression thigh highs, 20 mmHG, for a week, which included sleeping in them for a couple of nights. They hose are very comfortable so that's been fine.

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Bowes is excellent and she has great staff as well. She took the time and was very meticulous with the sclerotherapy. The only reason I given less than perfect star for wait times is because sometimes it takes a bit of waiting to see the provider. Overall I had a very good experience and recommend her.

How great that you saw such good results. I'm sure you wearing the compression hose as you were instructed helped a lot, so good job on that one!

Was the procedure very uncomfortable??

Sorry for the delay!
No, the procedure was not that uncomfortable - the needle is extremely thin so it really feels more like a pinching than puncturing.
Yes, I was wearing the hose religiously as told. Very important I think.

That is good to know. I wasn't sure if the fluid made a burning sensation or anything when it went it. A pinch doesn't sound all that bad. :)