Sclerotherapy, How Fast Do You See Results?

I had sclerotherapy on 04/03/09, but I can still...

I had sclerotherapy on 04/03/09, but I can still see the veins, how fast should I see results. I started seeing a small spider vein since I was 15yrs old, but didn't know that there was a solution to my spider veins till now that I am 32, that is why I barely went.

But I am getting desperate to see any results. Does anyone know approximately how long should I wait to see any change or should I try getting laser instead?

omg me too! I've had this problem since I am around 14 or 15. I was told there is a procedure where they scan your legs to see the vain or valve that is dousing the problem and then they will take out the defective vain. I herd other wise the problem would keep surfacing. I am trying to get a specialized doctor, I need this done before the summer. I am only 27 and I can't keep being this ashamed of my legs. Good luck with everything!
ughhh I know, it is very embarrassing. Well I don't recommend the sclerotherapy cause they do return. Mine are back and I do want to have that other procedure done cause I know it is not only for looks but for health. Hopefully I can find an insurance here in mexico that will cover it.
sclerotherapy, sclerotherapy training, sclerotherapy course, please visit my website.
Where is your website posted cause your info doesn't show any website for you?
I had two consultations. The first consultation the doctor basically looked at my legs and said we can fix them for $3000 dollars. At the second consultation the doctor was very thorough. Basically if they do not do an ultrasound to detect what may be a bigger issue the veins will come back. If they do not treat the reticular veins and only the spider veins they will come back. I had my treatment a week ago so it will be awhile before I see results.