Great Experience - Schererville, IN

I had liposuction with skin excision in Nov. of...

I had liposuction with skin excision in Nov. of 2012 to remove sagging/excess skin after weight loss. The procedure was a great success and I've been more than thrilled with the results. The recovery process was rough at first, but once the swelling went down it was a piece of cake, and my scar is lighter all the time.
Munster Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Galante was great about explaining procedures and very honest about results/recovery/etc. He even gave out his personal cell phone, and called me back immediately when I had a concern about how I was healing. His associate Lauren was amazing, and checked on my multiple times during recovery. I will definitely go back to them if I decide to have any more procedures.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Liposuction community.