Excellent Physician Care - Schererville, IN

In March I had my second procedure performed by Dr...

In March I had my second procedure performed by Dr. Galante, I had previously had breast augmentation surgery performed 3 years prior. I can not begin to tell you how amazing the service and care was that I received from both Dr. Galante and his staff. Dr. Galante called me the evening of my procedure to check on me and continued to call me either personally or through his nurse. I did have a small complication in having a seroma (pocket of fluid that deloped after my surgery), but Dr. Galante was excellent about assisting in draining this properly...even taking the time to check on me during a conference he attended. I currently manager physician practices and have spent much of my career interacting with physicians, I can tell you I have never met someone who cares so much for their patients!

Did you get Saline or Sillicone. If Saline did it ripple
Schererville Plastic Surgeon

I can not say enough postive things about Dr. Galante, I personally drove 2 hours each way to see Dr. Galante and have him perform my procedures. I had consults with a number of other plastic surgeons and could not imagine seeing anyone else. He is very kind and considerate when speaking to his patients and never pressures you to make any decision that is not right for you!