Love my New Look and Great Staff!!! - Schererville, IN

From the time I was in my 20's I had skin under my...

From the time I was in my 20's I had skin under my chin that just never looked good to me. I have never been over weight but I always had extra skin that I never liked. When I would smile it would give me a double chin and I hated the look. I always just dealt with it until this year now 48 years old, after someone had made a comment to me about it. I decided that I wanted to do something about it even though I was embarrassed to go to the doctor. I found Dr. Galante and made the call. From the time I went in for my first appointment I felt comfortable. Everyone in the office were so nice and made me feel at ease. I am a police officer and I am not the nervous type but I sure was nervous to admit to someone how much it bothered me. When I me with Dr. Galante he was great. He is extremely kind and spent a lot of time explaining my options and the best procedure to use. I decided to make the move and have it done. I was shocked at how little the surgery cost which made my decision even easier. The surgery was easy and painless! It was quick and I was home the same day. It has been a little over two months since my surgery and it looks fantastic!! When I am a the barber getting my hair cut I would always notice my neck fat and now it is such an unbelievable change. I am just so upset that I waited so long to get this done. Dr. Galante did a amazing job and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I am so happy the I found the courage to do something to make me happy. I want to thank Dr. Galante and his entire staff who are just so nice and made my experience so easy. If you have a procedure that you always wanted done just make the call to Dr. Galante and at least talk to him about it and I guarantee you will be happy you made the call!
Munster Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Galante is an excellent doctor who is very caring and professional. Dr. Galante did a wonderful job making my neck look exactly how I wanted it. If you are looking for the perfect plastic surgeon, well Dr. Galante is the one for you who does amazing work!

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see our photos so we can visualize your transformation.