31 Years Old, 5'8, 2 daughters, Wanted to Flatten Some Things out - Schererville, IN

I had my surgery yesterday. I am very sore. I have...

I had my surgery yesterday. I am very sore. I have had two breast augmentation procedures in the past. This soreness seems to be hurting a little more. I'm guessing it's because several areas were done...flanks, abdomen and outer thighs. As long as I take the pain meds, it's tolerable. I cannot wait to see the results! I will update how things are going.

Day 2 post op

Today is the second day after my procedure. I am still extremely sore! Last night I removed the compression garment to take a shower. I can already see results! (Even through the swelling!) I have an appt this afternoon with Dr. Galante. He told me that I would leak a lot the first 24 hours after surgery. Turns out, I didn't leak much at all. I'm thinking that is why I am hurting so much. There is a lot of fluid trapped in there, creating pressure. I called yesterday and they said that some patients heal very quickly. I'm thinking that is what my tiny incisions did... Closed up and didn't allow most of the fluid to leak out. I will know more after my appt! I plan on getting pictures up soon!

3 days post op

I feel much better today! Yay! I went to my dr.'s office to get "TopiFoam". My compression garment was pushing too hard in places, leaving indents. The foam is helping big time to relieve pressure. I'm still very swollen, but each day it's going down!

Post op day 8

The picture I'm posting is from day 6. I havnt updated anything because I havnt seen any changes. Still swollen and sore. If anything, I'm more swollen than the day after surgery (which I understand is normal) The compression garment was digging in and hurting so bad at the zipper! I asked if I could change to spanx, and I got the ok. I still wear the compression garment as much as possible, but I switch to the spanx for a few hours during the day, just to change the pressure points. I forgot to ask the doctor for my before pictures last time I was there. I will post them as soon as I get them. Very minimal bruising on my stomach and back. My bruising is on my outter thighs. For some reason, this is where it am experiencing the most pain. Everyday is getting better. I do get worn out a little quicker. I'm not one for sitting still, so I might be pushing myself a little too far. I am just looking forward to the day where I can say all of this was worth it!

10 day post op

Feeling sooo much better! Still sore. The swelling is going down. I have a bunch of knots everywhere. I'm working on massaging them as much as possible. Had a little date night last night with the boyfriend. I wore spanx instead of my compression garment. I wore jeans and a tight tank top... So awesome to not have love handles!!! I'm hoping to get my before pictures from my doctor today. When I get them, I will post them.????

My before pictures...

These are my before pictures????
Munster Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Galante is hands down the best! So is his assistant Lauren King! They both made me feel extremely comfortable. They are patient, knowledgeable and kind. I would never go anywhere else! His entire staff is wonderful! He has a great thing going. I cannot wait to see the results!

You look great! Mom having my procedure next week and I'm nervous about the recovery, I'll be off 10 days before I go back to work. How do you feel?
Thank you!!! Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since my surgery. I am feeling soooooo much better! Still pretty sore, but nothing like the first full week! I didn't realize how long of a recovery this is! But I'm already so happy with the results I'm seeing! Good luck with your surgery! Keep us posted!
When exactly is your surgery? Are you going to post pre op pictures? I can't tell you how bad or good the pain will be bc everyone is different, just expect the worse this way you'll know what's coming. Lol either way I hope you recovery well.
I had my surgery two weeks ago and I already posted before pictures.
Great results.
Thank you!!!
Wow you look so good!!!!
Thank you!!!! It's exciting to know I will see better results every day for months to come!
OMG I'm so happy for you!!!
Thank you!!!
Wow you are looking amazing!
OMG Girl I want to see your before pix.. you look marvelous!!!
Wow you look amazing for 6 days post! You should have seen me, I was a balloon lol
i wasnt nearly as sore after either of my breast augs as with lipo....it takes forever to heal, well it feels like forever.... but, slowly you will..then you wake up one day and go.." i don't hurt anymore" and it's heavenly..lol
The first few days are the hardest. After that the garment becomes a little irritating and the swelling and bloating comes out of nowhere but the pain dissipates. I switched to spanx after 4 weeks, I love my Spanx, you'll probably find that wearing something that helps your not move around is more comfortable.
Looks great!! Have any before pics? And I can definitely relate to you on the incisions closing up. Mine were stitched closed and I felt like all the fluid was extremely trapped inside. It seemed like it would never go down, but suddenly at about the 2 week mark it progressively got better and better. So don't worry too much about it!
I had mine in January and had very little drainage, bruising, or pain. U will love the results and find it well worth the discomfort. Good luck.
Did your swelling tend to head south? I have the strangest "poof" along my pelvic bone. The dr said its gravity.
I did not have swelling in that area. But I know that many do and the Dr has told them it was gravity pulling fluid into that area. I had my 6 month checkup Wednesday and found out almost all of the fluid that had been injected had been removed at surgery time. They had injected 2500 cc and removed 1975 of fluid and almost 2000cc of fat. That may be why I did not have the gravity problem with swelling.
I am scheduled for a Liposuction surgery on July 28th for my Full Abdomen, Flanks and Back. My cost is around the same as yours too. Please certainly update on your healing process. And why don't you post some pictures too? I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Definitely keep us posted!  Thanks for starting a review.