31 Years Old, 5'8, 2 daughters, Wanted to Flatten Some Things out - Schererville, IN

I had my surgery yesterday. I am very sore. I have...

I had my surgery yesterday. I am very sore. I have had two breast augmentation procedures in the past. This soreness seems to be hurting a little more. I'm guessing it's because several areas were done...flanks, abdomen and outer thighs. As long as I take the pain meds, it's tolerable. I cannot wait to see the results! I will update how things are going.

Day 2 post op

Today is the second day after my procedure. I am still extremely sore! Last night I removed the compression garment to take a shower. I can already see results! (Even through the swelling!) I have an appt this afternoon with Dr. Galante. He told me that I would leak a lot the first 24 hours after surgery. Turns out, I didn't leak much at all. I'm thinking that is why I am hurting so much. There is a lot of fluid trapped in there, creating pressure. I called yesterday and they said that some patients heal very quickly. I'm thinking that is what my tiny incisions did... Closed up and didn't allow most of the fluid to leak out. I will know more after my appt! I plan on getting pictures up soon!

3 days post op

I feel much better today! Yay! I went to my dr.'s office to get "TopiFoam". My compression garment was pushing too hard in places, leaving indents. The foam is helping big time to relieve pressure. I'm still very swollen, but each day it's going down!

Post op day 8

The picture I'm posting is from day 6. I havnt updated anything because I havnt seen any changes. Still swollen and sore. If anything, I'm more swollen than the day after surgery (which I understand is normal) The compression garment was digging in and hurting so bad at the zipper! I asked if I could change to spanx, and I got the ok. I still wear the compression garment as much as possible, but I switch to the spanx for a few hours during the day, just to change the pressure points. I forgot to ask the doctor for my before pictures last time I was there. I will post them as soon as I get them. Very minimal bruising on my stomach and back. My bruising is on my outter thighs. For some reason, this is where it am experiencing the most pain. Everyday is getting better. I do get worn out a little quicker. I'm not one for sitting still, so I might be pushing myself a little too far. I am just looking forward to the day where I can say all of this was worth it!

10 day post op

Feeling sooo much better! Still sore. The swelling is going down. I have a bunch of knots everywhere. I'm working on massaging them as much as possible. Had a little date night last night with the boyfriend. I wore spanx instead of my compression garment. I wore jeans and a tight tank top... So awesome to not have love handles!!! I'm hoping to get my before pictures from my doctor today. When I get them, I will post them.????

My before pictures...

These are my before pictures????

pictures

Pictures in order

Waist cincher

Waist cincher is by "Squeem". I like it alot, just as long as I'm not sitting!
Schererville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Galante is hands down the best! So is his assistant Lauren King! They both made me feel extremely comfortable. They are patient, knowledgeable and kind. I would never go anywhere else! His entire staff is wonderful! He has a great thing going. I cannot wait to see the results!