31 Years Old, 5'8, 2 daughters, Wanted to Flatten Some Things out - Schererville, IN

I had my surgery yesterday. I am very sore. I have...

I had my surgery yesterday. I am very sore. I have had two breast augmentation procedures in the past. This soreness seems to be hurting a little more. I'm guessing it's because several areas were done...flanks, abdomen and outer thighs. As long as I take the pain meds, it's tolerable. I cannot wait to see the results! I will update how things are going.
Today is the second day after my procedure. I am still extremely sore! Last night I removed the compression garment to take a shower. I can already see results! (Even through the swelling!) I have an appt this afternoon with Dr. Galante. He told me that I would leak a lot the first 24 hours after surgery. Turns out, I didn't leak much at all. I'm thinking that is why I am hurting so much. There is a lot of fluid trapped in there, creating pressure. I called yesterday and they said that some patients heal very quickly. I'm thinking that is what my tiny incisions did... Closed up and didn't allow most of the fluid to leak out. I will know more after my appt! I plan on getting pictures up soon!
I am scheduled for a Liposuction surgery on July 28th for my Full Abdomen, Flanks and Back. My cost is around the same as yours too. Please certainly update on your healing process. And why don't you post some pictures too? I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Day 2 post op

I had mine in January and had very little drainage, bruising, or pain. U will love the results and find it well worth the discomfort. Good luck.
Did your swelling tend to head south? I have the strangest "poof" along my pelvic bone. The dr said its gravity.
I did not have swelling in that area. But I know that many do and the Dr has told them it was gravity pulling fluid into that area. I had my 6 month checkup Wednesday and found out almost all of the fluid that had been injected had been removed at surgery time. They had injected 2500 cc and removed 1975 of fluid and almost 2000cc of fat. That may be why I did not have the gravity problem with swelling.

3 days post op

I feel much better today! Yay! I went to my dr.'s office to get "TopiFoam". My compression garment was pushing too hard in places, leaving indents. The foam is helping big time to relieve pressure. I'm still very swollen, but each day it's going down!
i wasnt nearly as sore after either of my breast augs as with lipo....it takes forever to heal, well it feels like forever.... but, slowly you will..then you wake up one day and go.." i don't hurt anymore" and it's heavenly..lol
The first few days are the hardest. After that the garment becomes a little irritating and the swelling and bloating comes out of nowhere but the pain dissipates. I switched to spanx after 4 weeks, I love my Spanx, you'll probably find that wearing something that helps your not move around is more comfortable.
Looks great!! Have any before pics? And I can definitely relate to you on the incisions closing up. Mine were stitched closed and I felt like all the fluid was extremely trapped inside. It seemed like it would never go down, but suddenly at about the 2 week mark it progressively got better and better. So don't worry too much about it!

Post op day 8

The picture I'm posting is from day 6. I havnt updated anything because I havnt seen any changes. Still swollen and sore. If anything, I'm more swollen than the day after surgery (which I understand is normal) The compression garment was digging in and hurting so bad at the zipper! I asked if I could change to spanx, and I got the ok. I still wear the compression garment as much as possible, but I switch to the spanx for a few hours during the day, just to change the pressure points. I forgot to ask the doctor for my before pictures last time I was there. I will post them as soon as I get them. Very minimal bruising on my stomach and back. My bruising is on my outter thighs. For some reason, this is where it am experiencing the most pain. Everyday is getting better. I do get worn out a little quicker. I'm not one for sitting still, so I might be pushing myself a little too far. I am just looking forward to the day where I can say all of this was worth it!
Wow you are looking amazing!
OMG Girl I want to see your before pix.. you look marvelous!!!
Wow you look amazing for 6 days post! You should have seen me, I was a balloon lol

10 day post op

Feeling sooo much better! Still sore. The swelling is going down. I have a bunch of knots everywhere. I'm working on massaging them as much as possible. Had a little date night last night with the boyfriend. I wore spanx instead of my compression garment. I wore jeans and a tight tank top... So awesome to not have love handles!!! I'm hoping to get my before pictures from my doctor today. When I get them, I will post them.????

My before pictures...

These are my before pictures????
How are you healing? Are you not having to wearing a body garment? Since your wearing panties in your pictures I'm guessing not. I have to wear mine 24-7 for 6 weeks....ugh, but I guess I'll do what I have to after paying good money I would hate to let it go to waste. Also can you tell a difference in shape in your thighs yet? I can't and my PS says it's bc I'm still swollen and I won't see it for a few mths.
I'm still wearing my garment all the time. I just had it off after my shower to take pictures. It feels weird not having it on! I'm very bumpy and lumpy right now. I have a check up on Thursday and I have lots of questions! Not sure how I feel about my legs yet... It almost seems as though they were the most painful! I didn't have much there, but they are all lumpy and bumpy too.
Hey Cher-I also had a compression garment for the first week but my dr let me switch to spanx after a week. I found the side zipper compression so uncomfortable & it was leaving marks down my sides. The spanx is SO much nicer I cannot tell you! & it holds me in wonderfully!

pictures

Pictures in order
What kind of garment do you wear? Your results are great? I'm still battling some wrinkling skin every few days then it goes away then it comes back. It's aggravating.
My compression garment was getting loose, so I shopped online and found a waist cincher. The brand is "Squeem". I'll take a quick picture and post it to my profile so you can see it.

Waist cincher

Waist cincher is by "Squeem". I like it alot, just as long as I'm not sitting!
Looking good. Little bruising. Drink FRESH pineapple juice. It helps with the inflammation. Speedy recovery.
Thank you! Bruising is all gone now. I haven't posted any updated pictures. I am VERY unhappy with my legs and my overall shape. Stomach is fantastic tho! I go back in a couple of weeks to discuss a revision.
Did you have a c-section with your kids? Just wondering! Thank you!! Briana
Schererville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Galante is hands down the best! So is his assistant Lauren King! They both made me feel extremely comfortable. They are patient, knowledgeable and kind. I would never go anywhere else! His entire staff is wonderful! He has a great thing going. I cannot wait to see the results!