31 Years Old, 5'8, 2 daughters, Wanted to Flatten Some Things out - Schererville, IN

I had my surgery yesterday. I am very sore. I have...

I had my surgery yesterday. I am very sore. I have had two breast augmentation procedures in the past. This soreness seems to be hurting a little more. I'm guessing it's because several areas were done...flanks, abdomen and outer thighs. As long as I take the pain meds, it's tolerable. I cannot wait to see the results! I will update how things are going.

Day 2 post op

Today is the second day after my procedure. I am still extremely sore! Last night I removed the compression garment to take a shower. I can already see results! (Even through the swelling!) I have an appt this afternoon with Dr. Galante. He told me that I would leak a lot the first 24 hours after surgery. Turns out, I didn't leak much at all. I'm thinking that is why I am hurting so much. There is a lot of fluid trapped in there, creating pressure. I called yesterday and they said that some patients heal very quickly. I'm thinking that is what my tiny incisions did... Closed up and didn't allow most of the fluid to leak out. I will know more after my appt! I plan on getting pictures up soon!

3 days post op

I feel much better today! Yay! I went to my dr.'s office to get "TopiFoam". My compression garment was pushing too hard in places, leaving indents. The foam is helping big time to relieve pressure. I'm still very swollen, but each day it's going down!

Post op day 8

The picture I'm posting is from day 6. I havnt updated anything because I havnt seen any changes. Still swollen and sore. If anything, I'm more swollen than the day after surgery (which I understand is normal) The compression garment was digging in and hurting so bad at the zipper! I asked if I could change to spanx, and I got the ok. I still wear the compression garment as much as possible, but I switch to the spanx for a few hours during the day, just to change the pressure points. I forgot to ask the doctor for my before pictures last time I was there. I will post them as soon as I get them. Very minimal bruising on my stomach and back. My bruising is on my outter thighs. For some reason, this is where it am experiencing the most pain. Everyday is getting better. I do get worn out a little quicker. I'm not one for sitting still, so I might be pushing myself a little too far. I am just looking forward to the day where I can say all of this was worth it!

10 day post op

Feeling sooo much better! Still sore. The swelling is going down. I have a bunch of knots everywhere. I'm working on massaging them as much as possible. Had a little date night last night with the boyfriend. I wore spanx instead of my compression garment. I wore jeans and a tight tank top... So awesome to not have love handles!!! I'm hoping to get my before pictures from my doctor today. When I get them, I will post them.????

My before pictures...

These are my before pictures????

Pictures in order

Waist cincher

Waist cincher is by "Squeem". I like it alot, just as long as I'm not sitting!

No longer a fan of Dr. Galante. He did a revision liposuction surgery on my legs and they are completely messed up. Even worse than the first surgery. It is very embarrassing.

Third time hopefully is a charm!

Back in January I posted a comment that I wasn't a fan of my doctor anymore. This isn't true, I must have been feeling defeated with the results I had. As time passed, and things healed, he was able to reassess the situation. I had my legs and thighs redone on October 16th. Only a few days have passed, but things are looking promising. I also had my breasts redone. The implants that I had were 550cc's. My skin wasn't strong enough to hold the weight of them. I started seeing a double bubble/bottoming out. He was going to keep my implants and use seri mesh as an internal bra. In surgery, he decided to go with a smaller implant along with the mesh. I think it was a good decision. That way i can hopefully avoid having another surgery to fix the same problem in the future. Dr. Galante has been very patient with me. Throughout all of this, he seemed genuinely concerned with trying to correct everything.
Schererville Plastic Surgeon