Life Changing! - Schererville, IN

It took me a long time to finally get he guts(and...

It took me a long time to finally get he guts(and not to mention to save up for it since I had no insurance)for my breast reduction. After years of hiding behind hoodies and large t-shirts, I finally had enough. I was tired of feeling ashamed and embarrassed about my large breasts. I'd go out in public and people would stare at me, or the first thing they would comment on would be my boobs when meeting new people. Not to mention how expensive my bras were because of their size. At $70+ each you can see how it can be a burden. At my consultation, he was so kind and understanding. Even when I got teary eyed explaining how horrible I have felt about my self. The staff was nothing but nice and by my second visit they knew my name and would say hello even before I got to the desk. They have all been so helpful getting me through such a rough time. All my neck, back and shoulder pain has been gone since I've had the procedure. I'm so happy that I went. Dr Galante and his staff are wonderful. Thanks you so much for all you've done for me.
Schererville Plastic Surgeon