Love my New Look -Schererville, IN

I am so satisfied with my new look. It turned out...

I am so satisfied with my new look. It turned out just how I had envisioned it would. I am more secure in my presence to the world. I am so thankful for the work Dr. Galante performed on me and appreciate the help from his staff. They made my experience very special and comfortable. I paid four thousand five hundred and eighty three dollars (no insurance was used) medicare does not pay for breast implants. However money used for this procedure was money well spent. I used no insurance for this procedure.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Schererville Plastic Surgeon

So content and satisfied with the work Dr. Gus Galante performed on me. He did an excellent job. Money well spent, I have already recommended him to many of my friends and family.