I Finally Did It! - Schererville, IN

I have always considered getting breast...

I have always considered getting breast augmentation. I am age 24 and have never been able to fill out an A cup...until now. I am so incredibly happy I decided to go with the decision for breast implants!I went from a small A to a full C and I finally feel like a woman. My decision to go with Dr. Galante was easy. I am registered nurse and almost done with my doctorate in nursing, therefore I just asked my friends. Dr. Galante was referred as the best from all of my nurse practitioner and registered nursing friends! My procedure was quick, all of the office staff were helpful, especially Lauren! My recovery was quick and easy and I am feeling great and ready to enjoy my new self for the summer. I cannot sing his praises enough, my confidence is through the roof and I finally feel like a women!
Schererville Plastic Surgeon

Highly recommended as the doctor to go to for breast augmentation!

I have visited this Dr. I think he is very informative. Did you go with Saline Sillicone. And, if chose saline do you noticed rippling. Thank you

I'm so happy you had a wonderful experience! Congratulations! What type and size implants did you get? Glad your recovery was smooth. Is it hard to be the patient instead of the nurse?  :)  Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Congrats to you!