Great Experience! - Schererville, IN

After a recent weight loss, my breasts were not as...

After a recent weight loss, my breasts were not as full as they used to be. I researched a number of surgeons, Dr. Gus Galante was by far the best. Both he and his staff were so professional. They are easy to get a hold of and are very helpful. I am so pleased with the surgery. The surgery center was very clean and the staff was pleasant. It was easy to get an appointment. My results are amazing. My implants look very natural, and Dr. Galante made sure the size was appropriate for my body type. Overall, I had a great experience. Also they have multiple finance options, as well a discount if you pay cash.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Schererville Plastic Surgeon