I Finally Did Something for ME! - Schererville, IN

This was on my wish list of things to do for...

This was on my wish list of things to do for myself.......so why not for my 40th birthday? I am a mother of 3. Breastfeeding had left my breasts saggy and unattractive. After making the decision to have this procedure done, I did some on-line research and came across Dr. Galante's website. I found it to be very informative. I visited several plastic surgeons for consultations. Dr. Galante was professional and his staff immediately made me feel comfortable. He answered all of my questions, and listened attentively to my concerns. He used his experience and expertise to give me the result that I was looking for. He gave me the perfect breast size for my body type, and my breasts appear very natural. I am pleased with my result. I would definitely recommend Dr. Galante for anyone considering plastic surgery.
Munster Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.