a+++ - Schererville, IN

Dr. Galante and his staff have completely met and...

Dr. Galante and his staff have completely met and exceeded all my expectations. After having my son 4 years ago and breastfeeding for him for 1 year, my semi-decent breasts turned into saggy, misshapen lumps of skin. I finally had enough money this year to start looking into breast augmentation. Dr. Galante was the first and only surgeon I spoke with before I made my decision. I had my surgery last Monday (Oct. 21st) and it literally couldn't have gone any better. Dr. Galante's office staff, the surgery center doctors and staff and Dr. Galante all get an A+ rating from me.

When I was choosing what size to go with (I naturally was a medium B cup), I wanted to go with the 400cc which would put me at a full C cup. Dr. Galante suggested that I go for maybe the 450cc since I had so much extra skin to fill. I told him I trusted his judgment and if in surgery he felt they needed to be bigger, to go head and do what he thought was best. I had 430cc smooth round saline implants put under my muscle and even though they still haven't "settled" yet, if they stayed exactly how they are I would still be happy. I am so happy with the size and the man knows what he's doing! I was in the recovery room for 30 mins and then felt well enough to go home. 24 hours later I was in the shower and didn't need any help. While I'm sure the experience is different for everyone, I had little to no pain at all and even the soreness was minimal...I did keep up with my pain meds though.

I have my second follow up visit next week and I look forward to seeing everyone again. Absolutely no regrets here and I recommend Dr. Galante to EVERYONE looking for a surgeon in the Chicagoland area. I wouldn't change a thing!
Schererville Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for the kind comments and for sharing your experience with others.