Great Experience with Dr. Barach - Schenectady, NY

I have wanted a Tummy Tuck since fat accumulation...

I have wanted a Tummy Tuck since fat accumulation that never improved after pregnancy, regardless of exercise and diet- including going down to a smaller size and lower weight than I started at before my first pregnancy. I was in the best hands under Dr. Barach and his team. They work together to ensure your comfort while in their hands- the entire team of professionals in his office treats questions with genuine concern for your understanding and with the utmost professionalism. I have been told numerous times that any question I have is important to them, no matter how small I may think it is- and that at any time, I can call, even after hours, and my concerns or questions to be addressed. My results were better than what I expected immediately after the procedure, even with post-op swelling. To say Dr. Barach is just a good surgeon would not be accurate- he is the most thorough out of any that I considered, with the best bedside manner, and has the best team members of any I met among offices in the region. I highly recommend Dr. Barach for his expertise, his approach toward patient care, the team of professionals he works with, and his talent in sculpting my tummy to my pre-baby days. Like another reviewer stated: THIS is your Dr... Look no further!

Schenectady Plastic Surgeon

Hi SDCM, If you had such a good experience, why do you say it was not worth it?
That must have been an oversight on my part in filling out the form....... It was definitely worth it and he is the best out there... Everything about meeting him and the people that work in his office is comfortable, informative, and top notch. I am looking in to how to change that rating to "worth it" because being in his care with his expertise is DEFINITELY worth it!
Not worth it?
An oversight in my filling out the form on here... He is definitely worth it, every penny and every day of the recovery. I had a fantastic experience with him and his staff and recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon to help them achieve their goal.

Welcome to the community:)

When did you have this done??

October of 2012... He is such a great Dr. and my results have been so fantastic, that I am going for liposuction with him in two days- cannot wait! :-)

Now that is very exciting!!!   Let me know how that goes.