Great Experience with Dr. Barach - Schenectady, NY

I have wanted a Tummy Tuck since fat accumulation...

I have wanted a Tummy Tuck since fat accumulation that never improved after pregnancy, regardless of exercise and diet- including going down to a smaller size and lower weight than I started at before my first pregnancy. I was in the best hands under Dr. Barach and his team. They work together to ensure your comfort while in their hands- the entire team of professionals in his office treats questions with genuine concern for your understanding and with the utmost professionalism. I have been told numerous times that any question I have is important to them, no matter how small I may think it is- and that at any time, I can call, even after hours, and my concerns or questions to be addressed. My results were better than what I expected immediately after the procedure, even with post-op swelling. To say Dr. Barach is just a good surgeon would not be accurate- he is the most thorough out of any that I considered, with the best bedside manner, and has the best team members of any I met among offices in the region. I highly recommend Dr. Barach for his expertise, his approach toward patient care, the team of professionals he works with, and his talent in sculpting my tummy to my pre-baby days. Like another reviewer stated: THIS is your Dr... Look no further!

Schenectady Plastic Surgeon