Incredible Results...Top of the Line Professionalism - Schenectady, NY

I had lost substantial weight and had never had a...

I had lost substantial weight and had never had a flat belly. Breasts were getting longer and longer with age. It was time to pay attention to me :)

I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift and the results are incredible. It has been less than 6 months and the scarring is almost tranparent. I never took a pain killer! Not even right after surgery.

I wish you could see the results for yourself. I have more self confidence now than ever. There were no surproses other than the incredible rate of recovery and satisfaction with the results.

Schenectady Plastic Surgeon

There is no reason to look elsewhere! This is your plastic surgeon!. Dr. Barach explained EVERYTHING to me prior to surgery and was always avaialble for questions. His staff was like family with the first visit and every visit thereafter. Look no further....don't bother to compare prices....no need! This is your surgeon!

Not even one pain pill! Wow. You must have a sky-high tolerance for pain. (That's what having kids will do for you, right? :)  ). We'd love to see your before and after pics if you'd feel comfortable posting them!