So Excited! 2-step Process from TT to Lipo, May 23rd!! - Schenectady, NY

I had a TT in October of 2012 and decided to put...

I had a TT in October of 2012 and decided to put off the Lipo (hips, saddlebags that extend slightly under my butt, too). I think I am going to like that I have done this in two steps... The TT recovery was tougher than I expected since my "fleur de lis" incision opened up a little since I had a bit of seroma... I had more fat than skin, so I was advised ahead of time that it could happen so I was at least prepared, and happy at the time that I only went through one area of recovery. My Lipo is scheduled for this Thursday, May 23rd and I am as giddy as a kid at Christmas. I cannot say enough great things about my surgeon and I can't wait to see how he transforms my body a bit further. He has given me every reason to think that this will be the icing on the cake, as he has said, to offset my new tummy... All of these problem areas, in my experience, are best done together, that is maybe not at the same time but to compliment each other.

I hope your surgery went well! Please update us when you can. :)

How did it go?
Schenectady Plastic Surgeon

In one word he is: incredible... but in considering his whole effectiveness there needs to be given credit to everyone in his office, as well. Dr. Barach takes as much time as you need to discuss the procedure, answer any questions (and he will ask if you have more), and get a thorough understanding for what you want and how his expertise can help you achieve your goal. His bedside manner is fantastic and he is easy to speak with. He has oodles of credentials and it comes across in his discussing with you how he works and what to expect before and after the procedure, and in informing you of what he does while on the table under his care. I cannot recommend Dr. Barach highly enough.