Excellent Experience with Dr. Barach, Would Recommend to Anyone! - Schenectady, NY

There were certain parts on my body that I...

There were certain parts on my body that I couldn't loose the weight on, no matter how much I worked out. My liposuction procedure turned out far better than I had ever expected.

At the time of my surgery I was 30 years old and...

At the time of my surgery I was 30 years old and in fairly good shape. I'd always had an issue with the size of my upper thighs and lower stomach. Going to the gym didn't seem to make a difference in those areas so I decided to have lipo on them. The procedure itself took maybe a few hours and I was back home the same day. Recovery wasn't that bad for me. I only used one tylenol with codeine one day, and advil for about a week. Moving around was uncomfortable but not unbearable. I'd say two weeks later I was moving around normally. My incisions were very small and are now barely noticeable. The results were great and I was very pleased with my entire experience with Dr. Barach.

Schenectady Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Barach took his time during my initial consultation to explain everything that I would need to know about my surgery (for both before and after). I'm very happy that he didn't push me into having other procedures done that I wasn't interested in. He also made sure that I had tried to loose the extra weight in my problem areas instead of just running in to have surgery. His staff was very friendly and made me feel at ease. After my surgery, he took the time to make sure everything was going well and answered any more questions I had.