Avoid Fraxel with Dr Barach - Schenectady, NY

I went to Dr. Barach with minor scaring and left...

I went to Dr. Barach with minor scaring and left with completely ruined, burnt skin. The treated areas are left with orange peel texture and huge gaping pores. It's right in the center of my face and impossible to cover up. Time has not improved matters. In fact it's gotten worse. Dr. Barach himself seemed ok. A bit dismissive at times. His staff (who seems to consist of one receptionist) was kind and attempted to answer all my questions that the doctor or a nurse should have answered. I would avoid this procedure at this office.

Hi there, I had 3 Fraxel restore treatment with Dr. Barach and honestly I see no results and when I requested him to turn the setting up he just denied. Any one in Albany, NY area looking for fraxel do not go to him. Also such a long waiting time for numbing cream. Not a good doctor. I will not recommend to anyone.
Glad I'm not the only one! Happy to hear you didn't have any damage from the procedure. Maybe you can try another area doctor who can give you better results. Did you try to get your money back? Also, did he take before and after pictures of your skin? He didn't take any for me. My damage is irreparable and has ruined my life.
No, he did not take any pictures of me. After the 3rd treatment I went back to talk to him. He said that he don't take pictures because you can not see any thing in the flash. I even told him that its been 3 treatment and still no result. I all ready paid him in advance for the 4th treatment and than I decided that he is just not worth it. I just lost trust on him and I call the office and got my money back for the 4th treatment which I never had done. I went to other doctor in Newburgh, Ny its 80 miles form Albany. He said I can do fillers which Dr. Barach never mention, he was like fraxel is the only thing he has for me. Please people don't go to him.
Schenectady Plastic Surgeon

Completely ruined my skin with his Fraxel restore laser. Damage was evident right after the procedure and continues to worsen.