This is Your Plastic Surgeon - Schenectady, NY

I lost 85 pounds and my neck skin became very...

I lost 85 pounds and my neck skin became very loose. I looked older than I should have and wanted to enjoy the weight loss.

Schenectady Plastic Surgeon

It's important to know that I returned to Dr. Barach for additional surgery because it exemplifies how much I trusted him. This time it was for a full face lift with a neck lift. I was clear with my expectation. This is important. I trusted his advice as he is a professional. I went with his suggestions although I had the option to decline. As always, he and his staff were available to talk, consult, whatever I needed before and after surgery. With this kind of surgery one should be be aware of the healing time and the evolution process . Once aware, the transformation occurs and the end results are amazing. BE PATIENT! When the final product reviels itself you look and feel 15 years younger. Dr Barach has incredible knowledge and expertise. He is experienced, easy to talk with and works closely with the hospital and his staff. I just can't say enough. I am so happy with the results. Look no further! Smaller procedures with BIG results are done in the office in a clean, professinoal, friendly environment.