Dysport for Lines Between Brows - Not Working for Me

I had dysport inyecte in my forehead for lines and...

i had dysport inyecte in my forehead for lines and between my brows and have not seen any improvment.not very good for me i think i will go back to botox.

i had dysport done on the 28 of december it has been 3 days and i have not seen my self any better. i had 144 units i think it is more money than botox. i had botox done 2 time and it took faster than this.should i wait longer? thank you
Pure Med Spa

i think they do not perform the proceder they tell they ofer you. i also did a chimical peel and saw nothing no peeling.

Yikes! 144 units sounds like you got overcharged. Are you sure your right? I'd like to know where you had the injections. I know you need more than Botox, but I had my "crowsfeet" done with Botox for $285, and just tried Dysport with 60 units for $240; plus there is a $75 dollar rebate so I made out with the deal!
Dysport requires more units than botox. While usually cheaper per unit it really is a wash because of the amount required. It is said that Dysport works quicker but does not seem to be the case with you. Give it 10 days and see what happens.
Are the units different for botox and dysport? 144 units sounds like a lot. Is it?