Scarred for Life After Thermage

Ladies, here is my horrific thermage story. Fed...

Ladies, here is my horrific thermage story.
Fed up of my wrinkles at a young age, i decided to go in for a thermage. A few of my friends had got it done with great results, so i went in pretty excited to walk out with a brand new look and feel. The treatment started with some mild burning, which started to become worse with minutes passing. Nothing much happened the day i got it done, besides some redness and swelling. When i woke up the next day, my face was telling a whole new story. I looked huge. My face was as big as a pumpkin and as red as a watermelon. There was severe pain too. The swelling took more than 2 months to go and i had thought once the swelling disappears, a new face will emerge. Well, a new face did emerge, but it was a face full of horrific scars and dents. I also saw these wierd dimples on my face that just wouldn't go. After 4 months of looking like a freak, i had to go to a doctor to get my face fixed. I ended up getting a face lift , neck lift and fat grafts. It costed me a fortune but i had no choice. I could not stay longer with the way my face looked. I don't know what went wrong. I still have some dents on my face and i don't know when they will go. If you go for a thermage, remember it is at your own risk.

kstar,
I want to have this procedure around my eyes but now I'm scared. I live in Huntsville too. Where did you have yours done?