Scar Revision and Mini Tummy Tuck Skin Removal Only

I have 132 pounds, and am 5'8'' tall...

I have 132 pounds, and am 5'8'' tall and am sportive an was always content with my body. After pregnancy I got some loose skin - basically a small flab and the scar was indented. It also hurt when I made certain movements. I went to a plastic surgeon and he said a full tummy tuck was not adviced and muscle weren't that stretched, I should ask my insurance for scar revision and in the process he could remove the extra skin. I was astonished (I thought the more a surgeon gets to do, the better). But I did it, as scar revision has to be done anyways (and was covered) and I could then still decide if I wanted an additional procedure (like endoscopic muscle tightening, liposuction or even full tuck), afterwards. Bottom line: I am totally happy now, 2 months post OP, and won't go for any additional procedure. Down-time was minimal (I night in hospital), minimum pain (NOT comparable to C-section, which I didn't find that bad).

What I like best is that the doc persuaded me to do the less invasive procedure.

Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf! I wasn't clear which you thought was harder, a c-section or the mini TT? Just wanted to clarify because that's something a lot of women wonder about it.

I'm glad you were able to get your body back to a happy place. You deserve it!