It Feels So Wrong, and Looks Quite Bad - Scandinavia

DONT DO IT. I DID IT. NEVER AGAIN. Got restylane...

DONT DO IT. I DID IT. NEVER AGAIN. Got restylane in glabella area for a thin "angry line", at the best practitioner in the area apparently (does courses for the producer etc) but it looks really fake and weird now, I can see unnatural shades and my forehead is slightly bumpy and I feel like everyone can tell.

Cant believe she recommended this for the thin line I had, it's just unbelievable. Im going to see my family in just a couple of weeks, and they will be able to tell something looks wrong. Where is my wrinkle, and why is my forehead so big and lumpy?? I could never tell anyone, Im from a very anti-such things family/social group. Also, I am really against all of this stuff myself, this was on a whim in a fairly depressed phase, and i will NEVER, NEVER ever do it again. The only good thing about this is that I have actually come to miss my wrinkle, and longing to look the way I really do, the way I was meant to do. I have gained new love for myself, at least when I manage to forgive myself for doing such potentially dangerous vandalism to my own body.

It looks wrong and bumpy on forehead.