I Was Shocked to Discover my Laser Genesis Was Actually an ILP Laser Treatment - Irmo, SC

I went to receive a follow up laser genesis...

I went to receive a follow up laser genesis treatment, one of 6, but what I received instead was an IPL laser treatment. Since I expected the laser genesis, I was not ready for the evasive laser treatment I received. I remember thinking this is not what they told me to expect from the laser genesis. Having said that, it hurt. alot. and the light was so bright everytime I was zapped. I think that was the worst part; the brightness I saw even though I wore goggles. I had previously had vein therepy on my face for broken capillaries and was told the follow up laser would also help. Well, after the IPL, I never really peeled and it has been 8 days. They did only charge me the cost of the laser genesis since it was their mistake. I was not given any written instructions on what to expect after the treatment, so i am not sure what, if anything, was supposed to happen. Anyway, after day eight, I still have broken capillaries.