Only on Day 4 of my Recovery - South Carolina

I'm only on day 4 of my recovery. I had a...

I'm only on day 4 of my recovery. I had a reduction and a lift. So far the pain hasn't been to bad, just more uncomfortable. Still waiting on my breast to look like breast again. But so far its been worth it.

My doctor was wonderful. Spent lots of time answering all my questions and has a wondeful bed side manner. His office staff has to be the nicest I have ever met. No matter how many times I would call they are always so nice and helpful.

Did you get the surgery done in SC, NC, or GA?
It took about 3 months till my breasts looked normal (actually, BETTER than normal!!) Mine were swollen for a couple of weeks, maybe a little longer. They sat high on my chest for awhile. But honestly, but the end of the third month they settled in perfectly! Congrats! You are going to love your new look!

Hi Jody,

It takes some time for the breasts to look normal.  They will gradually drop and take on the natural tear drop shape.   It will happen gradually over the next 4-6 months.

I am the same height and went from a DDD to a B.  Feels wonderful:)

Hi Jody,

Thanks for sharing your story with us on RealSelf. I'd love to know what size you started at and what size you're hoping to end up! If you get a chance, you might want to check out our forum thread Breast Lift and Reduction Survival Guide!

I started as a DD and hope to be a full B. It doen's seem like a big change but I'm only 5'1. I'm a full week into my recovery and I'm still waiting on my breast to look normal again.
Re:
"I'm still waiting on my breast to look normal again .."

I see this posted a lot.
What is normal. Or ABNORMAL.
Do you mean bruising? Swelling?